Monday, August 15, 2022

Notifications not working | Acronis Forum - Final Thoughts

Notifications not working | Acronis Forum - Final Thoughts

Looking for:

- Acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free 













































     


Acronis True Image: how to set up email notifications about backup status | Knowledge Base - 1. Features



 

Each job is set up to send me an eMail when the job ends. For years this worked well. Suddenly none of the messages arrive. When I try to send a test message all I get is "Failed to send the test e-mail. Check the specified e-mail settings". You can also set global email notifications which are less prone in my experience to problems.

Open ATI, select settings and then select notifications, which takes you to web base interface. The emails are sent by Acronis Server not by the local computer which avoids many potential issues.

I am seeing this too. Something has treu sure changed in the last week. I know my email settings are correct and proper and acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free clients work without issue. As suggested I did put my email address in and selected acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free three levels of notification and I kicked off a small backup and I did get email notification of a successful job.

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall with with no success. To be clear, I am not using the adobe acrobat standard dc ocr text recognition free and backing up to storage locally on a different physical disk drive in my PC. The locally sourced email does seem to be the issue. I do not get the same data that I used to get when the email originated locally. My ISP and email settings have not changed. Acronis has not changed.

I can only fathom that something in Windows has changed to cause this to break. Identical to the thread originator, when I send a test message in my notification tab, I see "Failed to send the test email.

Check the specified email settings". Is there any way we can find out specifically what is happening e. What port and security option? I do have a gmail account, but I always have used my Comcast account.

I can try my gmail. Maybe Comcast has blocked these emails now? I didn't consider that. Both top tick boxes are checked: Show notification message on insufficient disk space, Notify is stock at MB. Send emails about the operation state emaol also checked. Username: my email address comcast. Chris, one change worth trying is to switch your encryption from SSL to TLS with port - it may be that Comcast have followed the example of other providers and stopped accepting insecure SSL which Acronis is still using.

Steve I too had this problem and think I fixed it but am getting a different email form than before. The first pic is old and other two are the new ones? How do I set this up to send the old email? Your first screen image shows the email notifications that Acronis generates according to your email notification settings in your online Dashboard. Acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free see the first option, click on the Account page in the ATI GUI, then on the button to 'Open Online Dashboard' - once the Dashboard has opened здесь your Account, then click on the icon as shown in the нажмите чтобы прочитать больше image below, then on the option for Email notification settings.

Note: There has been reports of problems with these Acronis email notifications in the forum over the last couple of days - see forum topic: Not getting email report on backup tasks. Richard, your settings are the same as I have apart from the obvious email address - please post a comment in the other forum topic that I referenced in my Note above to register that notifiication too are not getting these emails from Acronis for your account.

This is an issue that Acronis need to fix on their Dashboard systems where these mails are generated from. In reply to You can also set global… by IanL-S.

In the support request please include a link to this thread and mention my existing support case My email notifications stopped working about a week ago. I am not sure of the exact ejail because I recently removed all the emails. No changes to the email settings have been made in over a year and the notifications acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free very reliable.

Please note that there are 2 different forms of Email Notifications - one that you configure for each backup task in the ATI GUI using the Notifications page - these are still working for me provided you have the correct settings for the email server you are using.

I have been nlt the notifications successfully for several years. They just stopped working a couple of weeks ago and now when I try to send a test message, I iimage the error: "Failed to send the test e-mail. Check the specified e-mail settings. No changes to the backup task or any of the e-mail notification values have been made.

The nightly backups are running successfully, I just do not get any notification messages. The GoDaddy e-mail server settings have not changed. I verified the the e-mail account is active and can send and notificagion messages while logged acdonis to Workspace GoDaddy webmail client. Try changing to using TLS with Port увидеть больше is what I have been using since Google did the same a couple of years back. After being jerked around by Acronis Support for close to 2 months now, I appreciate someone in here actual posting a solution.

Thank You!! I am sooo disgusted with Acronis support I wish they would own up to their issues I am so disgusted with them The newer Office servers use TLS by default. Their suggestion to see if that was the problem was to remove the SPF record. I passed on that suggestion because adding it stopped the problem we were having. The SPF record may have nothing to do with the ATI notifications not working, but it was around the time that the notification failures started. That is all I really care about.

I would still acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free to know why the SSL setting stopped working, but do not have much time to research.

Thanks for all the replies. Nightly, I have two backups run an hour apart. Suddenly, one of the backups stopped sending a "success" notice. When I run the "send test," it works fine, so I'm guessing it's nothing that's changed on my end. On recommendation, I'm turning on the web-based notification as a stop-gap measure. Oddly, the backup job that fails is the first job, set for 1 a. The second job, set for 2 a. I will move the second job to 3 a. Perhaps more ominously, some time ago I noticed that извиняюсь, microsoft frontpage 2003 free full version for windows 7 free мне notifications -- one or both -- would sometimes generate two identical emails upon successful completion.

I've just been ignoring them. Not sure. I'm pretty sure, looking in my Deleted folder and at sent email notifications, that the last time this ran cleanly was May One final oddity, Windows 10 imagd from the taskbar occasionally complains that something is trying to access a "TIB" file. I usually don't know how to answer: I sometimes "allow for an hour" or "ignore. I see it in the morning on occasion when I check the PC's operation. Once I click on the Acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free message, it disappears -- or else I'd capture and share it.

If it happens again, I'll post. There was no difference when I turned on the web-based notification; I see nothing new happening. I нажмите чтобы перейти this works on another machine, when I forget to connect the notifidation disk and when it runs successfully.

I did move the backup jobs farther apart. Their length of time of operation should читать have been a problem anyway. Again, no changed in inconsistency. Yesterday I got an email notification from the second scheduled backup, set for 3 a.

But opening the application, I can see that both jobs ran successfully verified by looking at the files on the backup disks. I just checked the online dashboard and the checkbox to send notification upon workig was unchecked. That's not the way I left it the other day after clicking on Save. And today, just before I logged into this support site, surprisingly BOTH backup job notifications appear in my Yahoo inbox.

What's going on? Dane, the first check point I would suggest looking at is the Outbox for the Acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free account you are using acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free your email notifications assuming these are those that are configured wmail the Notifications page in the task options.

Aimersoft video converter ultimate review free Вам regard to the Acronis web notification service, sorry but that has had problems for pes 2018 controls xbox free that remain unresolved notifciation lots acronis true image 2017 email notification not working free users, myself included! I don't have a Yahoo account but my own notification emails using my Gmail account SMTP server is working fine for all my backup tasks, sometimes with a little delay but always received within a short period of the task completing.

I can look at the most recent successful messages received, in raw format, and try to discern. Of course, I can only look at the successful messages Emall receive in my Yahoo Inbox. From my uneducated inspection, all looks Noitfication.

Recall that if I elect to send a test message from either of the two backup jobs, they run successfully.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

GParted -- A free application for graphically managing disk device partitions.

GParted -- A free application for graphically managing disk device partitions. Looking for: Gparted download windows 10  Click here to DO...